Friday, February 17, 2006


To all my loyal readers: I will be indisposed for the next week, so my apologies in advance about the lack of new posts. Please check back after the 27th of February for some new wit and wisdom courtesy of moi.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you one of Arthur's recent adventure shots. He's just emailed this pic from Anchorage, Alaska, where he and the boys are training for the Iditarod race. (click here to learn more about the most famous dog race in the world). The race starts in two weeks, and the pack is very excited. Here they are, taking a bit of a cat-nap at the end of a hard day of mushing.

Have a good week, everyone!


Thanks for visiting, come again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Tee said...

Have a great week sweetie, see you when you return. I'm off for 3 days, so I'm gonna be doing some serious writing, over the the time.Keep in touch.
lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)

18 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I somehow accidentally landed on your blog. I started at 2/17 and made it to the Christmas message! Great Stuff!!

I thought you might like to know that through the magic of the internet, you were able to inspire some serious thinking and a few laughs for a hillbilly in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas.

Thanks!!

03 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home