Friday, June 30, 2006

And now for the completely ridiculous...

What a mess in Gaza. It’s a total disaster. You’d think I’d have something insightful (or at the very least obnoxious) to say about it, but I don’t. Maybe it’s because I’ve spent too much time thinking about it in my professional life. Or maybe it’s just that I’ve become so cynical about the whole thing that any opinion seems utterly futile.

Anyways, in lieu of insightful and intelligent commentary on the Middle East, I will instead partake in immature and idle gossip. I want everyone to know that I’m calling it now: within the next 12 months Peter Mackay and Condoleezza Rice will hook up. That’s right folks- you heard it here first. Now that Pete’s all healed up from those nasty Stronach wounds, he’s raring to go. I had my suspicions back in April when Pete first met Condee in Washington…the guy was gushing like a little schoolgirl! After blubbering on about being such a fan, he went on to gush some more about how he’s followed her career for years, and how he’s grateful to have met her… (click here for the whole juicy story)

I’m not saying they’ll be like boyfriend and girlfriend or anything…I’m just saying they’re gonna be doing some hanging out. Mark my words- sure as I predicted the celebrity mullet- we’ll be seeing many more shots like this in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home